The Kite Games is a team video challenge for kiters around the world. Everyone can join! Have fun, challenge yourselves and send in your video contribution to share the stoke. No entry fees, no restrictions - just fun!
The request for e-mail address is for you to receive a copy of your registration and to have a way of contacting you.
There are 3 categories of riders to choose when you enter the game; Advanced, Enthusiast and Newbie
Advanced – You don’t have to be a pro, but you are well experienced and probably one of the best in your area. Maybe you have been competing in your nationals, maybe you look at the list and see no clear challenge. You are still in! But you will fight with your equals – let’s bring it on!
Enthusiast – You don’t feel that you fit the description of the advanced category. Congrats! You are still in the game :). You are in it to have as much fun as possible, and to be honest, you will most likely have more fun than the hard core competing guys and girls. And, you will for sure learn the most. We want you!
Newbie – You are very new to the sport. If anything, most likely the trick you have done is your first uncontrolled back roll. But that’s ok! Your in it to have a list of goals for this season. Aim to get as many 2 pointers as you can. We promise you will be a much better kitesurfer when the season end.
Terms and rules
- You participate at your own risk! The riders are responsible for their own safety. See disclaimer at www.thekitegames.com.
- *NEW for 2021*
You can enter the game on your own or as a team. Every team can be between 1 – 8 members.
- The missions have to be done by the registered team member(s) to be approved
- If the mission have subcategories only the highest score in the category will count
- All trick must be landed to be approved. To clear a trick you have to land on the board and have enough speed to ride a shorter distance.
- The missions have to be filmed and put together as ONE final video to be approved. Only missions represented in the final video will be counted.
- Remember, the important thing is to have fun!